Newcomers: Read this first!!
First off, welcome to TrumpetBoards! We are a community of trumpet players/enthusiasts/students/professionals/teachers. The goals of this site are as follows:
- Foster a welcoming environment where trumpet players of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds can participate without facing shaming, flaming or undue criticism.
- Offer relevant, accurate and clear information related to trumpet pedagogy.
- Promote the words of credentialed professionals.
- Offer an avenue for trumpets and related items to be sold.
- Have lots of fun!
Here are some rules to uphold the goals of the forum:
- No foul language. @administrator is the final say on this.
- No harassment or personal attacks toward members.
- Religious or political discussions are discouraged. These aren't inherently bad, but they usually lead to quite a bit of contention...so we avoid them here.
- No classifieds in any board besides the classifieds board.
- Administrator or Moderators have full discretion to edit or delete posts and threads.
- You may change your username, but old posts will still be associated with it.
- No excessive file uploading. Generally, most users should keep their photos to about 200.
- No Spamming or Scamming. Reported scammers will be banned and their IPs blocked.